Games, comics, VR, and more! If you’re interested in how we tell stories across media, come check out the Storytelling Across Media symposium at the shiny new Comic-Con Museum in San Diego this weekend. I’ll be speaking on a fantastic panel of game writers!
- WHO: SAM: Storytelling Across Media
- WHAT: A one-day symposium devoted to talks and workshops about storytelling in various forms of media.
- WHEN: Saturday, November 3 • Panels: 12:00–6:00 PM • Mixer: 7:00–10:00 PM
- WHERE: Comic-Con Museum, 2131 Pan American Plaza, Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
- ADMISSION: Free; online advance registration is encouraged. Seating is limited.
And here be more details about the game writing panel:
3:15–4:00 Storytelling in Games: Shaping the Future of Narrative—Anne Toole (writer, Horizon Zero Dawn), Desirée Proctor and Erica Harrell (writers, Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners), Shanon Ingles (writer and narrative designer, Ghost Story, Midboss, Tellltale & EA), and Neal Hallford (executive producer, Swords & Circuitry Studios) gather to discuss how games are evolving the art of narrative through interactive media experiences. The panel is moderated by Jana Hallford (executive producer, Swords & Circuitry Studios) and will include a Q&A session. The Lodge
See you in San Diego!